The right talent.
BioLink Services specializes in recruiting world-class research professionals for leading life sciences companies. We believe that matching an individual candidate's skill set with a company's needs is both an art and a science. Our staff has a reputation for developing deep, long-lasting relationships with organizations to ensure the best fit for the company's culture, research specialties and long-term goals. The experts at BioLink Services provide scientific staffing solutions on a contingency or retained basis for direct hire and contract positions.
Risk Free: Every hire is covered by our 100% replacement guarantee.
Our technology is a key component of the BioLink search process. In addition to our up-to-date candidate database and traditional recruiting methods, we commit to new research for every project using our proprietary social networking analysis tools and skilled researchers to reach candidates not actively searching for a new opportunity. Our network of resources, combined with new, targeted research and our leading-edge technology gives lity to find the candidates you expect at the speed you require.
Commitment to service.
BioLink Services is a small privately held company and is driven by one objective: serving our clients. Our commitment to quality envelopes every aspect of our search: our people, our process and our proprietary database of proven and emerging talent. We are able to perform an in-depth analysis of candidates to document research accomplishments, publication and presentation history, management style and personal and professional ambitions. Or, we can simply provide resumes of qualified, interested candidates for an open position.
- Work with you to develop an effective job description
- Using our proprietary technology, along with traditional recruiting methods, identify top candidates
- Pre-screen all candidates for communication and interpersonal skills as well as company fit
- Present candidates in a professional manner providing details not found on resumes
- Assist with your interviewing process including scheduling interviewg and timely follow up with candidates
- Offer employment and compensation benefits negotiation assistance
- Background and reference checks available upon request
- Follow up with hiring manager and candidate to ensure a successful match